Ad Fraud Webinar date: Thursday, October 19 at 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT.
- John Murphy, VP of Marketplace Quality, OpenX
- John Murphy is VP of Marketplace Quality at OpenX. He is responsible for overseeing all aspects of marketplace quality, including traffic quality operations, creative review, and advertiser and publisher policy. As the leader of the marketplace quality team, John ensures that OpenX consistently provides the industry’s highest quality technology solutions for publishers available in the market today. Prior to OpenX, John was Director of Search Marketplaces at Yahoo!, where he drove traffic quality strategy and operations.
- Monica Vazquez, Director of Product & Fraud Prevention, Fyber
- Monica Vazquez is Director of Product & Fraud Prevention at Fyber. She his a 5-year veteran of the programmatic ad tech industry. She started on the demand side with ad agency OgilvyOne Worldwide before jumping to the supply side of the equation to focus on improving advertising quality. Prior to Fyber, Monica held several positions at Smaato, most recently serving as their Head of Market Quality. At Smaato, Monica built a fraud prevention and ad quality team from scratch. Monica joined Fyber in 2015 to lead all quality related initiatives for the Fyber Group.
- Bhishma Savdharia, Director of Business Development, GroundTruth
- Bhishma Savdharia is Direct of Business Development at GroundTruth, formerly known as xAd. Bhishma is an 11-year ad tech veteran, with 7 years focused on mobile and location. Bhishma has been with GroundTruth for 4 years, and prior to serving as its Director of Business Development, he was the company's Director of Operations. Bhishma leads GroundTruth's efforts on network quality issues such as viewability, brand saftey, invalid traffic (IVT) and fraud, as well as certifications. GroundTruth recently received the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) “Certified Against Fraud” seal.
- Chris Crawfurd, VP of Product Strategy, Sovrn
- Chris Crawfurd is VP of Publisher Services at Sovrn, with responsibilities for sales, account management, and product strategy. Sovrn believes Storytellers and content creators play an important role in society. Through their unique ability to capture attention and engage an audience they help educate, inform and entertain. Prior to joining Sovrn Chris worked for publicly traded traditional media companies, helping to launch digital business lines. Chris is a Colorado native with an MBA from the University of Colorado at Denver.
Here is what you'll learn:
- Best practices for handling ad fraud issues by medium (desktop, mobile, video, OTT)
- Tips for vetting publishers and creating positive working relationships
- Best practices at the organizational level for reducing fraud
- How quality is changing in the programmatic industry and how to prepare your organization
- Expert opinion on the state of quality today — and where it's heading in the future
- Aligning with IAB guidelines within mobile app environments
- Challenges unique to location-based marketing
- And more!
Pixalate, Inc. is a leading global intelligence platform and real-time fraud protection provider. Pixalate is a Media Rating Council-accredited vendor for display ad viewability and Sophisticated Invalid Traffic (SIVT) detection and filtration for desktop and mobile web traffic. For more information, please visit www.pixalate.com.