Q2 2018 Seller Trust Index highlights:
- U.S.: RhythmOne maintained the top spot, while PulsePoint rose two spots compared to its March 2018 ranking to secure the No. 2 ranking. Oath broke into the top five by climbing four spots. Rubicon Project rose eight spots to earn the No. 6 position.
- International: Google AdExchange and RhythmOne were No. 1 and No. 2 again, while PubMatic rose two spots to earn the No. 3 ranking. District M (No. 4) and Oath (No. 5) round out the top five.
- Global: RockYou ranked No. 1, up from the No. 2 spot on the March 2018 MSTI. RhythmOne rose from No. 9 in March to No. 2 in June, while GroundTruth earned the No. 3 spot. YouAppi (up 11 spots to No. 4), Oath (up three spots to No. 5), and MobFox (up four spots to No. 6) also made significant gains quarter-over-quarter.
- U.S.: RockYou claimed the No. 1 spot, rising from No. 6 in March. Telaria, Rubicon Project, OpenX, and Teads round out the top five. Oath rose five spots to earn the No. 10 position.
- International: Taboola rose three spots to capture the No. 1 ranking. Rubicon Project rose from No. 7 to No. 5. Connatix earned the No. 6 spot, while Thirdpresence jumped from No. 20 in March to No. 7 in June.
About Pixalate’s Seller Trust Indexes
Pixalate’s monthly Global Seller Trust Index (GSTI), Mobile Seller Trust Index (MSTI), and Video Seller Trust Index (VSTI) are the worldwide standards in programmatic advertising quality ratings. Released monthly, the indexes evaluate and rank the quality and integrity of advertising networks and sellers across channels, platforms, and devices.
Global quality ratings are based on an analysis of overall effectiveness assessing multiple factors, such as viewability, fraud, engagement, domain masking, network quality and more, in compliance with recognized industry standards.
To learn more about the methodology and to download the expanded list of top sellers, visit http://www.pixalate.com/sellertrustindex.
Pixalate is a cross-channel fraud intelligence company that works with brands and platforms to prevent invalid traffic and improve ad inventory quality.