In 2020, Pixalate earned accreditation from the Media Rating Council (MRC) for multiple metrics across over-the-top (OTT)/Connected TV (CTV) environments, including server-side-ad-insertion (SSAI) measurement metrics.
To educate the marketplace on how these breakthrough accreditations will directly impact OTT/CTV advertising, we are hosting a short webinar on Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 1PM EST.
SSAI in 2020: What you’ll learn in the webinar on OTT/CTV advertising
Presented by Pixalate product manager Chris Schwarz, we’ll cover the following topics and more in the webinar:
- Overview of Pixalate’s latests MRC accreditations, including our new SSAI measurement metrics
- Examples of ad fraud activity in OTT/CTV
- What OTT/CTV buyers and sellers need to know about “SSAI” — including security loopholes
- The practical steps of how Pixalate’s MRC accreditations will be put to use to protect investments
Register now to reserve your spot.
About the presenter
Chris Schwarz, Product Manager - Operations & Compliance at Pixalate, is one of the industry’s foremost experts on MRC accreditation and invalid traffic (IVT) measurement metrics.
Schwarz was previously at Ernst & Young, specializing in audits of MRC clients. Schwarz has been intricately involved in both GIVT and SIVT-specific audits across desktop, mobile web, mobile in-app, OTT, and traditional television environments.
Prep reading: What is SSAI & why is it such a big threat to OTT/CTV advertising?
Our webinar will cover the bases, but you can study up on SSAI and OTT/CTV risk factors through many of our blog posts.
Education on all facets of OTT/CTV advertising — including SSAI — is still required to catch the industry up to speed.
Here are some resources to help you in your understanding of SSAI and OTT/CTV advertising:
- Why SSAI is the biggest threat to OTT/CTV advertising: Over 26% of all SSAI transactions are invalid
- How fraudsters exploit security gaps in SSAI: It’s inherently difficult to distinguish between real and fake requests when SSAI is used, and scammers use this to their advantage
- How Pixalate measures OTT/CTV ad fraud, including SSAI: A variety of data points, back-end composite signal analysis, and analysis of publicly-available information
- Industry standards for SSAI in OTT/CTV: Including VAST 4.0, VAST 4.1, and IAB and MRC measurement guidelines
- Top 5 OTT/CTV ad fraud myths: There are plenty of myths about OTT/CTV advertising, including many misconceptions around the security of SSAI transactions
Reserve your spot for the SSAI in 2020 webinar
Join us to learn about the OTT/CTV risk factors advertisers are tasked with in 2020 — including SSAI — and how the latest measurement methodologies and technologies can help advertisers protect investments, improve transparency, and combat ad fraud.