AdExchanger added: "Connected TV (CTV), which hasn’t been hit as hard as other media during the pandemic, looks to be the big winner in recovery as well."
OTT/CTV 'resilient' during the pandemic
Cautious optimism for programmatic advertising
Joey Leichman, VP of buyer development at OpenX, is quoted by AdExchanger as saying, “We’re cautiously optimistic that this uptick is the start of a positive trend. But there is still a lot of uncertainty brands must navigate.”
Read the full article in AdExchanger.
See Pixalate's full report for OTT/CTV programmatic ad spend in the age of COVID-19
- Programmatic OTT/CTV ad spend trends on a week-by-week basis from April through May 2020
- Fastest-rising Roku apps based on ad spend
- OTT/CTV device types that saw the biggest change in ad spend and ad market share of voice
- Roku app categories that saw the most change based on ad spend
- Supply-side platforms (SSPs) that saw the most change in programmatic ad share of voice
Download a free copy of the Programmatic Ad Spend in the Age of COVID-19: Connected TV/OTT Report — Version 2.0 today.