Pixalate recently released its 2019 App-ads.txt and Ads.txt Trends Report, updating programmatic buyers and sellers on the latest trends around the IAB Tech Lab's initiatives.
Over 182,000 apps now have app-ads.txt
According to Pixalate's data, over 182,000 apps had app-ads.txt files at the end of 2019, up from 3,308 at the end of Q1 2019 (when the initiative first launched).
Here are the total number of apps with app-ads.txt files – on iOS and Android combined — as of the last day of each quarter:
- Q1 2019: 3,308 apps
- Q2 2019: 9,154 apps
- Q3 2019: 111,875 apps
- Q4 2019: 182,832 apps
This equates to a roughly 5,500% increase in app-ads.txt adoption in 2019.
Pixalate's 2019 App-ads.txt & Ads.txt Report
Pixalate’s 2019 App-ads.txt and Ads.txt Trends Report includes:
- Latest adoption trends for app-ads.txt and ads.txt
- App-ads.txt adoption comparison for iOS vs. Android
- Ad fraud (IVT) impact for both app-ads.txt and ads.txt
- Adoption rates for the most popular apps & domains
- Top SSPs for Android, iOS, and desktop (broken down as ‘reseller’ and ‘direct’)
Download a free copy of the 2019 App-ads.txt and Ads.txt Trends Report today.