Q2 2019 Seller Trust Index highlights:
- U.S.: RhythmOne maintained the top spot in Q2 2019. Verizon Media checked in at No. 2, while Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange was No. 3. PubMatic and Rubicon Project rounded out the top five
- International: Verizon Media captured the top ranking, while Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Rubicon Project, RhythmOne, and OpenX all ranked in the top five
- Global: RhythmOne ranked first, followed by AdColony and OpenX
- U.S.: RhythmOne held the No. 1 spot in Q2 2019, while TripleLift, PulsePoint, SpotX, and Rubicon Project made up the rest of the top five
- International: RhythmOne, Rubicon Project, Teads, PubMatic, and MoPub made up the top five spots in Q2 2019
About Pixalate’s Seller Trust Indexes
Pixalate’s Global Seller Trust Index (GSTI), Mobile Seller Trust Index (MSTI), and Video Seller Trust Index (VSTI) are the worldwide standards in programmatic advertising quality ratings. The indexes evaluate and rank the quality and integrity of advertising networks and sellers across channels, platforms, and devices.
Global quality ratings are based on an analysis of overall effectiveness assessing multiple factors, such as viewability, fraud, engagement, domain masking, network quality and more, in compliance with recognized industry standards.
To learn more about the methodology and to download the expanded list of top sellers, visit http://www.pixalate.com/sellertrustindex.
Pixalate is an omni-channel fraud intelligence company that works with brands and platforms to prevent invalid traffic and improve ad inventory quality. We offer the only system of coordinated solutions across display, app, video, and OTT/CTV for better detection and elimination of ad fraud. Pixalate is an MRC-accredited service for the detection and filtration of sophisticated invalid traffic (SIVT) across desktop and mobile web, mobile in-app, and OTT/CTV advertising. www.pixalate.com