Q3 2018 Seller Trust Index highlights:
- U.S.: RhythmOne maintained the top spot in Q3 2018, a post it held in both Q1 and Q2. Oath continued its climb, rising from No. 9 in Q1, to No. 4 in Q2, and finally to No. 2 in Q3. Google AdExchange leaped six spots to secure the No. 3 ranking in Q3.
- International: Oath rose four spots to secure the No. 1 spot in Q3, while Rubicon Project jumped eight positions to No. 2. Google AdExchange (3) and RhythmOne (4) remained in the top five, while OpenX rose four spots to also make the top five.
- Global: AdMedia claimed the No. 1 position, while YouAppi took second and Jarvis Digital was No. 3. OpenX rose to the No. 4 position, and RhythmOne also ranked in the top five.
- U.S.: RockYou maintained the top spot, while AppThis leaped to No. 2. Other newcomers to the top five in Q3 include LKQD (No. 3), GroundTruth (No. 4), and YouAppi (No. 5).
- International: Teads rose three positions to secure the No. 1 spot, while Miniclip rose from No. 8 to No. 2. MoPub secure the No. 3 ranking, while Telaria and Taboola round out the top five.
About Pixalate’s Seller Trust Indexes
Pixalate’s monthly Global Seller Trust Index (GSTI), Mobile Seller Trust Index (MSTI), and Video Seller Trust Index (VSTI) are the worldwide standards in programmatic advertising quality ratings. Released monthly, the indexes evaluate and rank the quality and integrity of advertising networks and sellers across channels, platforms, and devices.
Global quality ratings are based on an analysis of overall effectiveness assessing multiple factors, such as viewability, fraud, engagement, domain masking, network quality and more, in compliance with recognized industry standards.
To learn more about the methodology and to download the expanded list of top sellers, visit http://www.pixalate.com/sellertrustindex.
Pixalate is the only cross-platform fraud intelligence company that works with brands and platforms to prevent invalid traffic and improve ad inventory quality. We offer the only system of coordinated solutions across desktop, mobile web, mobile in-app, and OTT for better detection, diagnosis, and elimination of ad fraud. Pixalate is an MRC-accredited solution for the detection and filtration of sophisticated invalid traffic (SIVT) across desktop and mobile web, mobile in-app, and OTT advertising.