This week's review of ad fraud and quality in the digital advertising space.
1. Mobile and video are driving digital ad growth, but they're also the riskiest for ad fraud
Diving further into the data provided by eMarketer’s Digital Ad Spending report, we find that fraudsters are following the money. Video and mobile are driving ad spend, but are also the channels that fraudsters are hitting the hardest.
2. Programmatic I/O: Celebrating excellence in programmatic media and marketing
Pixalate will be joining leaders on both the buy and sell side of programmatic media and marketing at AdExchanger's Programmatic I/O on April 29-30th, 2019 in San Francisco. Come talk to Pixalate about how you can elevate the quality of your programmatic transactions and stay ahead of ad fraud across every channel.
3. AdExchanger: Who sells what? NCC Media and Xandr aim to consolidate the confusing addressable tv marketAdExchanger.
4. Forbes India: Mobile Ad Fraud Spooking Marketers: MMA
“An estimated 22% of the mobile ad spends in India are subject to ad fraud, according to a latest survey by Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) in India. One out of eight marketers surveyed are unclear about the level of fraud in their mobile ad spend,” reports Forbes India.
5. The Drum: UK digital ad spend hits £13.4bn, buoyed by smartphone ads
"Despite concern over issues like ad fraud, transparency and brand safety, as well as continued Brexit uncertainty, UK advertisers spent £13.4bn on digital ads last year – a 15% boost on 2017," reports The Drum.