The CW, Hulu, Sling TV among rising Roku apps
MediaPost recently highlighted this data in its recap of Pixalate's study:
"Hulu (+44%) and Sling TV (+30%), the two biggest Roku store apps by programmatic ad spend, saw significant gains, as did The CW (+129%), Fox News Channel (+103%) and ABC (+31%), among others."
This data shows the percentage change in OTT/CTV programmatic ad transactions from April 5-11 to May 10-16, 2020, as measured by Pixalate.
Full Report: OTT/CTV programmatic ad spend in the age of COVID-19
- Programmatic OTT/CTV ad spend trends on a week-by-week basis from April through May 2020
- Fastest-rising Roku apps based on ad spend
- OTT/CTV device types that saw the biggest change in ad spend and ad market share of voice
- Roku app categories that saw the most change based on ad spend
- Supply-side platforms (SSPs) that saw the most change in programmatic ad share of voice
Download a free copy of the Programmatic Ad Spend in the Age of COVID-19: Connected TV/OTT Report — Version 2.0 today.
The content of this blog post, and the Programmatic Ad Spend in the Age of COVID-19: Connected TV/OTT Advertising Report — Version 2.0 (the "Report"), reflect Pixalate's opinions with respect to factors that Pixalate believes can be useful to the digital media industry. Any insights shared are grounded in Pixalate's proprietary technology and analytics, which Pixalate is continuously evaluating and updating. As cited in the Report and referenced in the Report's key findings reproduced herein, programmatic ad transactions, as measured by Pixalate, are used as a proxy for ad spend. The Report examines U.S. advertising activity. Any references to outside sources in the Report and herein should not be construed as endorsements. Pixalate's opinions are just that, opinions, which means that they are neither facts nor guarantees.