Pixalate, the first company accredited by the MRC for invalid traffic (IVT) detection and filtration in OTT/CTV, has gathered industry experts for a webinar on the use of Server-Side Ad Insertion (SSAI) in OTT/CTV advertising. The webinar will take place on July 11, 2019 at 1pm ET.
If you are buy or sell OTT/CTV, you know about SSAI: Pixalate's data shows that SSAI is used in 38% of all programmatic OTT/CTV ad transactions. Join our webinar to hear from leading experts on these topics and more:
- SSAI best practices and latest industry standards
- Navigating through reporting limitations
- Factors that contribute to fraud in OTT/CTV
- How buyers, sellers, and technology providers can work together to improve transparency and quality across SSAI inventory
The price of anarchy in OTT/CTV: How fraudsters exploit security gaps in SSAI
Why the "Price of Anarchy"? OTT/CTV advertising presents huge potential for buyers and sellers, but there are security gaps that fraudsters exploit to evade detection, including a dearth of standards and opacity in SSAI.
On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 1:00pm ET, Pixalate Product Manager Chris Schwarz will host:
- Amit Shetty, Sr. Director of Video & Audio Products, IAB Tech Lab
- Ian Trider, Director of RTB Platform Operations, Centro
- Jeremy Smith, VP of Sales Engineering, Telaria